Classen's largest split drive. Best aerator on the market, besides the stand on version.
This is the platform that Lesco modeled their aerators off of. See Classen's website for these same details:
AERATOR -- PRO POWERSTEER™ - SPLIT-DRIVE
- Dimensions - (38" Aerating) x 40.5 " W x 50" L
- Dry Weight - 370 lbs.
- Aerating Width - 24.375" and fits through 36" gate when rear wheels removed
- Coverage- 29,000 sq. ft. per hour
- Tine- 36 tines with coring depth up to 2.75" and hole pattern of 4.06" x 7"
- Weight Bar - Removable 50 lb. weight bar
- Drum - 9.5 gal. front poly drum
- Engine - Honda® GX120
- The only aerator with power steering.
- Simple controls allow you to aerate straight, follow curves and turn left or right.
- Combination throttle and belt tightener for a smooth start every time.
- Side bumpers prevent catching on obstacles and tire scrapes ensure consistent tine depth.
- Removable weights and fillable water drum for greater tine penetration in tough soil.
- Patented split-drive technology allows the engine to power the tines independently during aeration for fatigue-free steering and unmatched user comfort and productivity.
- Effortless end-of-row turning, aerate in tight circular areas and easily maneuver around trees, hydrants and other above ground obstacles.
- Heavy duty non-relube ball bearings for added durability.
- Grease zirks on other high-wear areas on machine however (wheels, belt drive cylinder, etc).
- Low hours on machine.
- Starts on first pull.
- Fresh oil change
- Great shape.
- You will not find another one of these within 300 miles for the price.
- Only way to aerate unless you are riding for considerably more money.
- This machine rents for $70 / minimum 3 hours. Make back your money fast.