available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: bachelors license info: LPN
QR Code Link to This Post
I am a nurse looking for a live in position in the Springfield IL area. Following is my resume. You can call me at show contact info
, thank you, Angela
ANGELA TOVA SERRANO
Springfield, Illinois 62704 show contact info
Professional Profile: Over ten years experience providing exceptional care for patients as bilingual Spanish licensed practical nurse.
Home Health Nurse, self-employed February 2019-April 2019
Care of a man following shoulder surgery Anchorage, Alaska
Bilingual Spanish Nurse and Safety Manager January 2018-February 2018
Golden Harvest Seafoods Adak, Alaska
Bilingual Spanish Practical Nurse October 2007-June 2016
Advantage Nursing Springfield, Illinois
• Home health LPN.
• Care of a man with quadriplegia and ventilator needs in his home.
• Care of children with cerebral palsy and vent and trach needs in their homes.
Bilingual Spanish Practical Nurse June 1999-January 2015
Illinois Department of Rehabilitation Services Springfield, Illinois
• Provide home health care in the homes of the disabled.
• Provide tracheotomy and ventilator care, bathing, administration of medications and transferring.
Bilingual Spanish Practical Nurse June 2011-August 2011
Camp Starlight Starlight, Pennsylvania
• Summer camp LPN.
• Administer first aid to 200 camp staff and 400 camp children.
• Use of Spanish language when necessary with Hispanic staff.
Bilingual Spanish Practical Nurse Sept. 2009-Nov. 2010
Mollen Immunization Clinics Peoria, Illinois
• Flu clinic nurse.
• Administer flu shots in various Walmart Stores.
• Use of Spanish language when necessary with Hispanic customers.
Bilingual Spanish Practical Nurse June 2010-August 2010
Camp Harlam Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
• Summer camp nurse.
• Administer first aid to 400 campers and 200 camp staff.
Private Duty Nurse July 2005-August 2009
Self -employed Carlinville, Illinois
• Care of a man with renal cancer in his home.
• Provide meals, bathing help, skin care, medication assistance and care while in the hospital.
Bachelors of Art in Music, Spanish minor, Blackburn College Carlinville, IL 1996
Licensed Practical Nurse, Capital Area School of Practical Nursing Springfield, IL 2007
Certificate of Completion, Phlebotomy, Rosewood Health Clinic, East Alton, IL 2005
Certified Nurse Aide, Lewis and Clark Community College Godfrey, IL 2003
Food Handler Certificate, McDonough County Health Department Macomb, IL October, 2014
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers