compensation: $12.00 per hour starting + commissions employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Assistant Property Manager reports directly to the Property Manager and is responsible for assisting in all efforts related to; increasing the overall occupancy of the property by selling and leasing community owned homes, the collection and deposit of rent, managing the maintenance staff and overseeing positive property curb appeal at all times. To achieve this, you will be tasked with answering and returning calls with enthusiasm, advertising and filling vacancies; collecting and depositing site rents; negotiating and enforcing leases; and maintaining and securing premises while creating optimum curb appeal for the property and its residents.
*Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; showing available units.
* Insuring resident lease files are accurate and current.
* Maintains property by supervising on-site maintenance staff, ensuring optimal curb appeal, investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations.
* Secures property by establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures.
* Surveys local rental rates for market comparison; calculates and monitors overhead costs ensuring profit goals.
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Strong, Reliable, Prompt, Fast Past, Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Professionalism, Internal Communications, Listening, Communication Processes
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers