$990 or Best Cash Offer! Delivery Available!
QR Code Link to This Post
I design & build custom Mancave & Outdoor Patio bars.
I just built this one as a fun little side project with extra wood from previous jobs. It is built to last!!
Currently on 3" caster wheels that lock in place. I can easily remove them if you prefer no wheels.
Details & Dimensions:
1) "Brazilian Rosewood" gel-stain finish
2) Sealed with 4 coats of "Spar-Urethane" (better than polyurethane; blocks water & mold)
3) The outside boards are nice cedar lumber; all trim wood is treated oak & pine
5) "Edge-Glued Pine" bar-top - 6ft-4in x 3ft
6) Bar-body - 5ft x 2ft
7) Open space on left side will fit any standard full size mini-fridge!
Quick note: In the last picture, the light shading makes the dark color look different; it is the same Brazilian Rosewood stain inside and out.